This is the league determined by points earned at agility shows during the calendar year. There is a trophy awarded for each category at the AGM. There is also a trophy awarded to the dog with the most unplaced clear rounds: The Clear Round Memorial Trophy - in memory of our Letchworth DTC dogs who used to get a lot of unplaced clear rounds. Rosettes are awarded to all who earned points at a training night after the AGM.
Rules and Sheets
The rules and blank points sheets can be found in a blue ring binder folder on the signing-in table at the club. These are also available to download and print out in the Forms section of this website.
How to Enter Clear Rounds and Places
On a blank points sheet fill in your name and your dog's pet name.
- For each clear round or place enter:
- Show: Club or organisation that organised the show.
- Date: Date of class in which points were earned.
- Open/Limit: Whether the show was a KC Open Show; any other competition is limited (it should say on the schedule for that show).
- Class: Name of the class in which points were earned e.g. Large Agility Graded 1-2 Grade 1 (this can be found on your ring card).
- Place: Place earned. For an unplaced clear round, leave blank.
- Clear: Tick for a clear round.
- Admin: Please leave blank.
File the sheet under the relevant section in the Points folder. The categories are: Large, Medium, Small and Allsorts. Your dog can only score points in one category in a calendar year.